Know you're a Filipino if...
* You're related to every one
* You're middle name us your mother's maiden name
* You're parents call each other "Mommy" and "Daddy"
* You have uncles and aunts named Boy, Girlie, and Sahmmeeh
* You have relatives whose nicknames consist of repeated syllables, such as Jun-Jun, Ling-Ling, and Mon-Mon
* You call the parents of your friends and your own parent's friends "Tito" and "Tita"
* All your Children have four or five names.
* You greet your elders by touching their hands to your forehead.
* You always kiss your relatives on the cheeck whenever you enter or leave the room.
* Your grandmother greets you by smelling your cheeck.
* The prospect of sending your elderly parents to a nursing home is inconceivable
* You abide by your parent's house rules even if you are over 18
* You live with your parents' house until - and at times even after - you're married
* You think nothing about hosting a houseful of balikbayan relatives for weeks on end - and can still smile about it.
* You demand that your children sing and dance to amuse your friends and relatives.
*You'll sell, borrow, beg, or steal the last carabao to send children and siblings to university.
next time will be Where We live